Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thank you Chase

The 10k drama has finally been resolved :).

I got a cash advance from one bank and then about 3 days later I got a chase card that I had applied for and it has a 0% balance transfer for 12 months. I promptly transferred that balance and paid off the parentals.

Now you can bet I will do everything in my power to pay that sucker down in 12 months. So I don't think you'll be hearing too much about that anymore. Once all the transactions clear (I've paid quite a bit of finance charges with all this moving around) I'll update my sidebars with the new numbers :(.

A friend of mine just realized she is going to owe the government a huge chunk of money because her 2nd job was not witholding enough (think $20 on 20K). Everyone, make sure you doublecheck your witholdings so you don't get hit with an underpayment penalty.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Undercover Vixen,

    I'm currently working on an article proposal that deals with people who blog about debt. Any interest in participating? Either way, please drop me a line at: rosa@rosajurjevics.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Hit me with some tough love