Monday, January 12, 2009

Balance Transfer games

I must not have much to do at work today.

So I realized after updating my finance charges for the month of January that this BOA line of credit is ridiculous. I paid $250.24 in finance charges for Jan. That's about half of what I pay on the card monthly! This whole 4 steps forward, 2 steps back does not sit well with me.

So I moved the balance.

I moved $6000 to my Usbank card and it will be at 9.4%. It cost me $180 in fees but I think it's worth it. I don't plan on paying off my debt in 6 months so I will "make up" the fee in the difference in charges. My problem is I don't know what to do about my debt meter. I don't want to change the numbers because they represent where I "started". Yeah, I am anal about silly details like that.

I think maybe I'll just have the USbank be in negative (which will be depressing) till I get it to where it was originally. Good news is, I was playing around on turbo tax and it looks like I will be getting a really big refund. I had $1000 that's in my budget already so anything over that will go to my debt! Can't wait till I get official numbers (where are my w2's?). Anyone else excited about doing taxes?

Anyway, what do you guys think about the new font and color? I thought the black was hard to read and the text was kind of small.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me with some tough love