Wednesday, July 1, 2009

If you have student loans read this!

I just wanted to share this information with those of you that are trying to pay down you student loans. This is a must-read for you. Basically, federal loans are going to drop to about 2% if you consolidate after today. Not everyone is eligible (you can't have originated your loan after a certain date and private loans are not eligible) but it's definitely worth checking out.
For those of you that went to med school, law school or private school (and those that didn't) this could save you tons of money in the long run.
Just thought I'd share.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! I've been waiting to consolidate for a long time now, and seeing my interest rate so low along with this article is the kick in the tush I needed go and get it done!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Hit me with some tough love